UI / UX Designer
As Atölye15, we are a close-knit team based in Izmir that works on global projects, partnering with clients from all over the world. Being a UI/UX Designer in our team, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in those projects, where you can present your ideas and contribute to a great product from scratch to going live. Join us on a quest to build great web and mobile applications together.
To check out our latest UI / UX projects, you may visit our portfolios on Dribbble and Behance:
To get a clearer idea of company culture;
- 3+ years UI/UX design experience
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Sketch/Figma and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to analyze existing competitors thoroughly and improvise on current trends
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Good level of written and spoken English
Perks of working with us;
Global Clients: The chance to work with clients from all around the world.
Relocation Package: We offer a relocation package that makes life easier and makes you feel at home in Izmir.
Self-Improvement: Free learning resources, chance to deliver speeches and make presentations at conferences and meetups.
Private Health Insurance: Your health is our priority, and we got you covered whenever you need to.
Tasty Food & Unlimited Coffee: Delicious bites, goodies and freshly brewed coffee! Hurray
Recreation Activities: Xbox, Haxball, Cartoons, Jam Sessions, Yoga and more.