React Native Developer
As a React Native Developer in Atölye15, you’ll find the chance to work on global projects, taking responsibility from the idea phase to the launch of the final product. You’ll be part of a close-knit and dedicated team that is based in Izmir, not even mentioning the perks of living in this awesome city.
You can view our development stack from this link,
and get a clearer idea of how we approach the projects we develop from the podcast here.
- Knowledge of ESNext features
- Good knowledge of typing and tools such as TypeScript and Flow
- Good knowledge of mobile application guidelines and theirs ecosystem.
- Good understanding of React ecosystem and React Native
- Experience in testing and its tools such as Jest, Mocha
- Feeling comfortable with strict linting rules
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming principle
- Knowledge of native modules (bridge) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Firebase products is a plus.
- Experience in using Git for source control
- Having the habit of writing clean and useful documentation
- Bonus point if you have experience on GraphQL
- Bonus point if you have experience with Fastlane
Tools & Technologies we use in Atölye15:
Backend: Go, PHP, Symfony, Node.JS, Nest.JS, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, ElasticSearch, Docker, NPM, AWS
Frontend: Sass, React, Angular, Gulp, Webpack, ES6, Twig, Linters, TypeScript, Flow, Jest
Perks of working with us;
Global Clients: The chance to work with clients from all around the world.
Relocation Package: We offer a relocation package that makes life easier and makes you feel at home in Izmir.
Self-Improvement: Free learning resources, chance to deliver speeches and make presentations at conferences and meetups.
Private Health Insurance: Your health is our priority, and we got you covered whenever you need to.
Tasty Food & Unlimited Coffee: Delicious bites, goodies and freshly brewed coffee! Hurray
Recreation Activities: Xbox, Haxball, Cartoons, Jam Sessions, Yoga and more.