As a PHP Developer in Atölye15, you’ll find the chance to work on global projects, taking responsibility from the idea phase to the launch of the final product. You’ll be part of a close-knit and dedicated team that is based in Izmir, not even mentioning the perks of living in this awesome city.
You can view our development stack from this link,
and get a clearer idea of how we approach the projects we develop from the podcast here.
3+ years experience in the industry as PHP Developer
- At least one PHP framework experience, such as Symfony, Laravel
- Know-how of Elasticsearch and Redis
- RESTful API creation and integration
- Experience in caching for high-traffic, public-facing websites
- Experience in using Git for source control
- Bonus points if you have experience in Node.JS
- Bonus points if you have experience with at least one NoSQL solution such as MongoDB
- Bonus points if you have experience with the AWS ecosystem.
Tools & Technologies we use in Atölye15:
Backend: Go, PHP, Symfony, Node.JS, Nest.JS, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, ElasticSearch, Docker, NPM, AWS
Frontend: Sass, React, Angular, Gulp, Webpack, ES6, Twig, Linters, TypeScript, Flow, Jest
Perks of working with us;
Global Clients: The chance to work with clients from all around the world.
Relocation Package: We offer a relocation package that makes life easier and makes you feel at home in Izmir.
Self-Improvement: Free learning resources, chance to deliver speeches and make presentations at conferences and meetups.
Private Health Insurance: Your health is our priority, and we got you covered whenever you need to.
Tasty Food & Unlimited Coffee: Delicious bites, goodies and freshly brewed coffee! Hurray
Recreation Activities: Xbox, Haxball, Cartoons, Jam Sessions, Yoga and more