You can view our frontend development stack from this link.
- Knowledge of ESNext features
- Good knowledge of typing and tools such as TypeScript, Flow and Reason
- Create and maintain reusable JS/CSS libraries and components.
- Good understanding of React.JS or Angular.JS or Vue.
- Familiarity with module bundlers, such as Webpack.
- Experience in testing and its tools such as Jest, Mocha
- Feeling comfortable with strict linting rules
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming principles
- Experience in using Git for source control
- Having the habit of writing clean and useful documentation
- Basic knowledge of CSS and its methodologies such as BEM, OOCss, Smacss.
- Bonus point if you have experience on GraphQL
- Bonus point if you have with React.JS and its ecosystem.
Tools & Technologies we use in Atölye15:
Backend: PHP, Symfony, Node.JS, Nest.JS, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, ElasticSearch, Docker, NPM, AWS
Frontend: Sass, React, Angular, Gulp, Webpack, ES6, Twig, Linters, TypeScript, Flow, Jest