As Atölye15, we are a close-knit team based in Izmir that works on global projects, partnering with clients from all over the world. Being a Go Developer in our team, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in those projects, where you can present your ideas and contribute to a great product from scratch to going live. Join us on a quest to build great web and mobile applications together.
You can view our development stack from this link:
And get a clearer idea of how we approach the projects we develop from the podcast here:
- 2+ years experience in the industry as a Go Developer
- Experience in Unit and E2E testing
- Enthusiastic about following idiomatic ways of go
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Passion about clean code and architecture
- Experience in Docker and its tools
- Experience in caching for high-traffic, public-facing websites
- Experience in using Git for source control
- Having the habit of writing clean and useful documentation
- Bonus point if you have experience on GraphQL
- Bonus point if you have experience with Cloud ecosystems such as AWS, Azure
- Bonus point if you have knowledge on Microservices
- Bonus point if you have knowledge on Event-driven systems
Tools & Technologies we use in Atölye15:
Backend: Go, PHP, Symfony, Node.JS, Nest.JS, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, ElasticSearch, Docker, NPM, AWS
Frontend: Sass, React, Angular, Gulp, Webpack, ES6, Twig, Linters, TypeScript, Flow, Jest
Perks of working with us;
Global Clients: The chance to work with clients from all around the world.
Relocation Package: We offer a relocation package that makes life easier and makes you feel at home in Izmir.
Self-Improvement: Free learning resources, chance to deliver speeches and make presentations at conferences and meetups.
Private Health Insurance: Your health is our priority, and we got you covered whenever you need to.
Tasty Food & Unlimited Coffee: Delicious bites, goodies and freshly brewed coffee! Hurray
Recreation Activities: Xbox, Haxball, Cartoons, Jam Sessions, Yoga and more.