As Atölye15, we are a close-knit team based in Izmir that works on global projects, partnering with clients from all over the world. Being a CSS Developer in our team, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in those projects, where you can present your ideas and contribute to a great product from scratch to going live. Join us on a quest to build great web and mobile applications together.
You can view our development stack from this link.
And get a clearer idea of how we approach the projects we develop from the podcast here:
- Experience creating responsive cross-platform/device oriented web applications/sites
- Good knowledge task automation tools and package managers (e.g. gulp.js)
- Create and maintain reusable JS/CSS libraries and components
- Good knowledge of CSS and its methodologies such as BEM, OOCss, Smacss
- Good knowledge of Git
- Bonus point if you have with React.JS and its ecosystem.
- Bonus point if you have experience on GraphQL
Tools & Technologies we use in Atölye15:
Backend: PHP, Symfony, Node.JS, Nest.JS, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, ElasticSearch, Docker, NPM, AWS
Frontend: Sass, React, Gulp, Webpack, ES6, Twig, Linters, TypeScript, Flow, Jest
Perks of working with us;
Global Clients: The chance to work with clients from all around the world.
Relocation Package: We offer a relocation package that makes life easier and makes you feel at home in Izmir.
Self-Improvement: Free learning resources, chance to deliver speeches and make presentations at conferences and meetups.
Private Health Insurance: Your health is our priority, and we got you covered whenever you need to.
Tasty Food & Unlimited Coffee: Delicious bites, goodies and freshly brewed coffee! Hurray
Recreation Activities: Xbox, Haxball, Cartoons, Jam Sessions, Yoga and more.